Why Jus Connect Rankings?
Jus Connect is THE professional network tailored-made for arbitration. Our mission is to connect professionals searching for a practitioner or firm with those who seek visibility on a single platform, by providing profiles with reliable & searchable legal content & analytics.
With over 13k case documents in commercial arbitration & 8k in investment arbitration, Jus Mundi is the world’s most comprehensive database for arbitration. So, we decided to put this breadth of data, analytics, and information to your benefit:
One of Jus Connect’s goals is to give visibility to practitioners regardless of their seniority level, nationality, or jurisdiction. And data speaks louder…
Introducing a new era of rankings with Jus Connect’s 2022 Arbitration Team & Practitioner of the Year Awards!
Unlike traditional rankings, no submission period or fees involved.
Jus Connect provides reliable data-backed rankings, recognizing legal excellence thanks to the verifiable analytics available on our platform. In-house counsel can also validate their choice of external counsel, arbitrator, or experts, based on factual insights.
Rankings are created based on practitioners & firms’ arbitration case list available on their Jus Connect profile, from
- automatically-extracted data from case documents available on Jus Mundi, and
- cases declared directly by Jus Connect users, without compromising on confidentiality.
The result? The most reliable arbitration rankings
Rankings that in-house counsel & governments can trust to select an arbitrator, external counsel, expert, or firm. Solely based on hard data rather than popularity, making Jus Connect THE place for arbitration practitioners to gain visibility.
Category #5: Most Active Arbitrators in the Spanish Language
Jus Mundi’s multilingual Search Engine gets you results in 30+ languages, so your research is as comprehensive as can be. English & French are admittedly the most commonly used langages in international arbitration. According to the case documents available on our database, Spanish has been catching on too and the number of cases in that language keeps growing. We therefore chose to recognize the arbitrators working in that language.
The data extracted from our platform for this category is based on the number of arbitration cases an arbitrator has acted in as president or co-arbitrator in Spanish, i.e., where the language of the proceedings was Spanish.
Most Active Male Arbitrators in the Spanish Language
- Dr. Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Horacio Grigera Naon
- Rodrigo Oreamuno, Facio & Cañas
- Juan Fernández-Armesto, Armesto y Asociados
Guido Santiago Tawil, Arbitrator Chambers
Eduardo Zuleta Jaramillo, Zuleta Abogados Asociados
Most Active Female Arbitrators in the Spanish Language
- Brigitte Stern, Independent Arbitrator
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
- Mónica Pinto, Independent Arbitrator
Dyalá Jiménez Figueres, DJ Arbitraje
Loretta Malintoppi, 39 Essex Chambers
Wished you appeared? Make it happen
Earn your spot in Jus Connect’s rankings
You can also enrich your Jus Connect profile, including your languages! More data on your profile means more views & more chances to get ranked. Just add your case history and the data will be automatically taken into account towards our rankings.
Benefits of getting ranked in Jus Connect
- Let the profile analytics speak for themselves! Boost your reputation with data-backed insights.
- Get selected & validated by in-house counsel easily. In-house legal teams from companies such as Total Energies, Teklas, Webuild, and Mairie Tecnimont are already using Jus Connect!
- Score more referrals.
More to come! Dynamic rankings regularly updated and available straight on Jus Connect! Stay tuned!
Check out the winners ranked in other categories:
- Most Visited Firm, Female Practitioner, & Male Practitioner Profiles in 2022
- Most Active Arbitration Practice in Commercial Arbitration Overall, in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction arbitration
- Most Active Expert Firms in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction Arbitration
- Most Transparent Arbitration Teams & Practitioners
For enquiries, contact: jc.care(at)jusmundi(dot)com