Why Jus Connect Rankings?
Jus Connect is THE professional network tailored-made for arbitration. Our mission is to connect professionals searching for a practitioner or firm with those who seek visibility on a single platform, by providing profiles with reliable & searchable legal content & analytics.
With over 13k case documents in commercial arbitration & 8k in investment arbitration, Jus Mundi is the world’s most comprehensive database for arbitration. So, we decided to put this breadth of data, analytics, and information to your benefit:
One of Jus Connect’s goals is to give visibility to practitioners regardless of their seniority level, nationality, or jurisdiction. And data speaks louder…
Introducing a new era of rankings with Jus Connect’s 2022 Arbitration Team & Practitioner of the Year Awards!
Unlike traditional rankings, no submission period or fees involved.
Jus Connect provides reliable data-backed rankings, recognizing legal excellence thanks to the verifiable analytics available on our platform. In-house counsel can also validate their choice of external counsel, arbitrator, or experts, based on factual insights.
Rankings are created based on practitioners & firms’ arbitration case list available on their Jus Connect profile, from
- automatically-extracted data from case documents available on Jus Mundi, and
- cases declared directly by Jus Connect users, without compromising on confidentiality.
The result? The most reliable arbitration rankings
Rankings that in-house counsel & governments can trust to select an arbitrator, external counsel, expert, or firm. Solely based on hard data rather than popularity, making Jus Connect THE place for arbitration practitioners to gain visibility.
Category #1: Most Visited Profiles on Jus Connect in 2022
We looked at the total number of page visits throughout 2022 (within the bounds allowed by the GDPR), from January 1, 2022 onwards.
Most visited profile rankings are based on the total number of views for each profile.
We looked at individual profiles of arbitrators, laywers, and experts for individual rankings, irrespective of their job hierarchy within the firms. We excluded judges, corporate legal counsel, & government lawyers from the scope.
For firm profiles, we looked at law firm profiles only.
Most Visited Firm Profiles in 2022
- Hogan Lovells
- White & Case
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- King & Spalding
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Gaillard Banifatemi Shelbaya Disputes
- Derains & Gharavi
- Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle
Most Visited Female Practitioner Profiles in 2022
- Maxi Scherer, Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
- Brigitte Stern, Independent Arbitrator
- Emilie McConaughey, Lalive
- Loretta Malintoppi, 39 Essex Chambers
- Valeria Galíndez, Independent Arbitrator
- Dr. Yas Banifatemi, Gaillard Banifatemi Shelbaya Disputes
- Juliet Blanch, Arbitration Chambers
- Dr. Sabine Konrad, Morgan Lewis
- Sabina Sacco, Independent Arbitrator
Most Visited Male Practitioner Profiles in 2022
- Eduardo Silva Romero, Dechert LLP
- Toby Landau, KC, Duxton Hill Chambers
- Alexis Mourre, MGC Arbitration (Mourre Gutierrez Chessa)
- Stanimir Alexandrov, Stanimir A. Alexandrov PLLC
- Dr. Christopher Thomas, KC: Keating Chambers
- Juan Fernández-Armesto, Armesto y Asociados
- Zachary Douglas, KC, 3 Verulam Buildings
- Alain Pellet, Independent Arbitrator
- Timothy Foden, Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
- Bernardo M. Cremades Sanz-Pastor, B. Cremades y Asociados
Wished you appeared? Make it happen
Earn your spot in Jus Connect’s rankings
Simply enrich your Jus Connect profile! More data on your profile means more views & more chances to get ranked. Just add your case history and the data will be automatically taken into account towards our rankings.
Benefits of getting ranked in Jus Connect
- Let the profile analytics speak for themselves! Boost your reputation with data-backed insights.
- Get selected & validated by in-house counsel easily. In-house legal teams from companies such as Total Energies, Teklas, Webuild, and Mairie Tecnimont are already using Jus Connect!
- Score more referrals.
More to come! Dynamic rankings regularly updated and available straight on Jus Connect! Stay tuned!
Check out the winners ranked in other categories:
- Most Active Arbitration Practice in Commercial Arbitration Overall, in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction arbitration
- Most Active Expert Firms in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction Arbitration
- Most Transparent Arbitration Teams & Practitioners
- Most Active Arbitrators in the Spanish Language
For enquiries, contact: jc.care(at)jusmundi(dot)com