This eighth issue of our Industry Insights Report series explores Energy Arbitration in 2023.
We surveyed Jus Connect and Jus Mundi’s data as of September 2023. The result is a unique overview of the field, key actors involved, and exclusive statistics based on the data you can directly check via our platforms.
In this issue, you have access to:
- Unique statistics and data-backed insights in energy arbitration;
- Select regional rankings of the most active law firms in energy arbitration;
- A range of unique and in-depth energy insights and regional perspectives from leading experts from around the world — including lawyers, experts, in-house counsel, and arbitral institutions;
- A list of energy arbitration cases filed in 2022-2023 in Annex 1;
- A shortlist of the arbitral institutions active in energy arbitration regionally;
- A shortlist of the top energy companies in the world and their known lead in-house counsel in Annex 3.
Download to receive the best data-backed Energy Arbitration insights now!