This seventh issue of our Industry Insights Report series digs deeper into Construction Arbitration for 2023.
We surveyed Jus Connect and Jus Mundi’s data as of May 2023. The result is a unique overview of the field, key actors involved, and exclusive statistics based on the data you can directly check via our platforms.
In this issue, you have access to:
- Updated and new statistics and data-backed insights in construction arbitration;
- Select regional rankings of the most active law firms in construction arbitration;
- A range of unique and in-depth construction insights and regional perspectives from leading experts from around the world — including lawyers, experts, and in-house counsel;
- A list of construction arbitration cases filed in 2022-2023 in Annex 1; and
- A shortlist of the top construction companies in the world in 2022 and their known lead in-house counsel in Annex 2.
Download to receive the best data-backed Construction Arbitration insights now!