This fifth issue of Jus Mundi’s Industry Insights Report series explores Electricity & Renewables Arbitration in 2022.
We surveyed Jus Mundi’s data as of August 2022. The result is a unique overview of the field, key actors involved, and exclusive statistics, based on the data you can directly check on Jus Mundi.
Discover data-backed insights into Electricity & Renewables Arbitration and thought-provoking contributions from leading lawyers and experts in the field.
- The Current State Of Play: Renewable Energy Companies Are Making Extensive Use Of Investment Treaty Arbitration, by Dr Robert Kovacs & Clàudia Baró Huelmo
- Economic Landscape Of Commercial Electricity & Renewables Arbitration & Its Future, by Berceste Elif Duranay
- Electricity & Renewables Arbitration Cases on Jus Mundi
- Most Selected Arbitration Institutions
- Most Popular Arbitration Seats
- Most Appointed Arbitrators
- Most Active Arbitration Teams
- Most Active Expert Firms
- Em-Powering Perspectives in Electricity & Renewables Arbitration
- Off-Shore Wind Farms; Particular Risks, by Nicholas Gould
- The Emergence of New Contractual Mechanisms in the Renewable Energies Sector, by Kamalia Mehtiyeva
- Governing Law: A Game Changer in Energy Price-Review Disputes, by C. Hazal Baydar, LL.M. & Fulya Kurar, LL.M.
- Spotlighting on a Regional Perspective:
The New Brazilian CCEE Arbitration Convention under Discussion at ANEEL May Bring Relevant Advances to the Electricity Market, by André Edelstein & Rodrigo Rodi
- Shining the Light on the Experts’ Insight:
To bias … or not to bias? An Electrical Engineering Expert Witness’ Perspective, by Efstathios Maliakis
Thanks to Jus Mundi’s open access, you can look into all this data for free.
Read the best data-backed Electricity & Renewables Arbitration Insights now!