This third issue of Jus Mundi’s Industry Insights Arbitration Report series explores Mining Arbitration in 2021.
We surveyed Jus Mundi’s data as of February 2022. The result is a unique overview of the field, key actors involved, and exclusive statistics.
Discover data-backed insights into Mining Arbitration and thought-provoking contributions from leading lawyers and experts in the field:
- Introduction by Dechert’s Eduardo Silva Romero
- 2021 Mining Arbitration Cases available on Jus Mundi
- Most Selected Arbitration Institutions
- Most Popular Arbitration Seats
- Most Appointed Arbitrators
- Most Active Arbitration Teams
- Most Active Expert Firms
- 2021 Major Mining Arbitration Case Analysis by King & Spalding’s Viren Mascarenhas and Viva Dadwal, and
- The Experts’ Tip by Exponent’s John Martens, Richard Klopp and Nareg Sinenian.
Thanks to Jus Mundi’s open access, you can look into all this data for free.
Read the best data-backed Mining Arbitration Insights now!