This fourth issue of Jus Mundi’s Industry Insights Arbitration Report series explores Maritime Arbitration in 2022.
We surveyed Jus Mundi’s data as of April 2022. The result is a unique overview of the field, key actors involved, and exclusive statistics.
Discover data-backed insights into Maritime Arbitration and thought-provoking contributions from leading lawyers and in-house counsel in the field.
- Introduction by Ravi Aswani
- Economic Landscape of Maritime Arbitration by Ravi Aswani
- Maritime Arbitration Cases on Jus Mundi
- A Brief History of Maritime Arbitration by George Lambrou
- Most Selected Arbitration Institutions
- Most Popular Arbitration Seats
- Oral Hearings in Maritime Arbitration: A New Era For Virtual Hearings by Moris Cem Kaspi & Melek Başak Aldı
- Most Appointed Arbitrators
- Most Active Arbitration Teams
- Navigating Perspectives in Maritime Arbitration
- Case Analysis. Jus Mundi Publication: Ducat Maritime v. Lavender Shipmanagement – Judgment of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales, 14 March 2022 by Thomas Karalis & Jenny Zhang
- A Comparative Approach from England & Wales, the United States, & France. The extension of the Arbitration Clause Contained in the Bill of Lading to Non-Signatories by Aksel Doruk
- Singapore. The Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration Responds to Industry Shifts in the 4th Edition of the SCMA Arbitration Rules by Bazul Ashhab & Prakaash Silvam
- Singapore. Maritime Arbitration Trends in Singapore by Aleksandar Georgiev
- The In-House Perspective. Defending the Application of an Arbitration Clause Provided in the Conditions & Terms of a Classification Society by Julien Raynaut & Pierre Hof
- A Quantum Perspective. Jus Mundi Publication: Case Comment of Boskalis v. Fluor–Final Award, 12 November 2021 by Alexander Marcopoulos
- Hot Button Issue Analysis. The Coral-Ation Between Environmental Damage And The Recovery Of Damages: Challenges In Maritime Disputes Relating To Damage Of Coral Reef by Peter Doraisamy & Cathryn Neo
Thanks to Jus Mundi’s open access, you can look into all this data for free.
Read the best data-backed Maritime Arbitration Insights now!