Jus Mundi hosted a private webinar on the topic. This report is a result of an exciting conversation and contributions from all speakers.
– Diana Bowman, Legal Manager at VINCI Energies
– David J. Gonzalez, Head of the Global Energy Management Legal Department at Iberdrola
– Chris Campbell, Esq., Senior Counsel at Baker Hughes
– Alison Pearsall, Senior Group Counsel at Veolia Environment
– Baptiste Rigaudeau, Associate at LALIVE (Moderator)
Featuring advice from the top in-house legal counsel, this report will help you perfect the interaction with external counsel.
Over the course of this playbook, you will get a glimpse of possibilities of managing arbitration disputes in house, the tasks that can be internalized, the common pitfalls in the relationship between In house legal counsel and external legal counsel, how to address them, and best practices you can use to manage arbitration disputes with success.